Monday 13 May 2013

25 Facts about me!

Hey everyone! here are 25 facts about me!

1. I have 4 people in my family. My mum, dad, sister and I
2. I have a cat named maggie she is 2 year old
3. I am currently in Year 11 in Highschool
4. My favourite colours are purple, magenta and turquoise
5. My feet are size 6-7
6. My hobbies are makeup, beauty, textiles and music :)
7. I am currently on my L's which is my first stage of driving
8. I am 16 years olds
9. I am claustrophobic
10. My favourite subject is Design and Technology and Maths (Can't believe i just said that haha)
11. I have brown curly hair that is really hard to maintain and it takes me forever to straighten
12. My favourite food is dumplings!
13. I hate onions. The smell! The taste! Everything! I als weep when i cut them!
14. My favourite shops are Dotti, Collette, Mecca cosmetics, Mac, Myers and Forever New
15. I wish i could afford Alannah Hill, Chanel, Sass and Bide, Michel Kores, Dior, Miu Miu and so many more!
16 My favourite makeup brand is of corse MAC followed by too faced, Nars, Smashbox and Rimmel
17. My favourite song is Kiss me by Ed Sheeran and Come on Eileen by Dexy's  Midnight Runners
18. The tv show i am obsessed with at the moment is Made in Chelsea, The Carrie Diaries and Keeping up with the Kardashians
19. I don't favour a particular genre of music
20. My favourite country would have to be America NEW YORK!!!
21. One place i wish i could go is the Bahamas or Greece
22. I am australian  one half and english the other half but was born and raised in australia
23. When i grow up i want to be a makeup artist or beautician :)
24. I have travelled overseas to america, england, paris and holland
25. If i was granted one wsh in life my wish would be to be forever happy! :)

There you have it! Enjoy and i will be blogging about fashion weekend Sydney this coming weekend xox Keep Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment