Saturday 27 April 2013

HAUL! xox

HELLO EVERYBODY!

Well, it has been to long and i deeply apologise for not writing a blog post sooner, but his one should be good!

Ok so i have been on holidays recently and i have made quite a few purchases! So lets get to it!

First off i bought a new pair of high waisted skinny blue jeans from basement in myers and they are riders by Lee. I have always wanted a pair of skinny high waisted jeans and i love then they look really nice on and are super comfortable :) They were $90. Which isn't to bad considered the price of other jeans


Secondly i bought a black skater skirt by MinkPink from David Jones. I don't have a lot of skater skirts and since its coming up to winter i thought it would be good to wear with boots and woollen socks or in spring/ summer with converse or loafers :) It was $30 and is sort of a velvet/denim material


I also purchase with the skirt a cream T-shirt  from MinkPink in David Jones which cost me $20. I feel like T-shirts these days are super expensive for what they are and i didn't think this one was too bad. Its super soft and really comfortable to wear :).


The next thing i bought was a black dress with white cut out in the top part. I got this from Dotti and its super comfortable and fits really nicely. It has a gorgeous back and i feel like its quite classy and sophisticated. This cost $50 and i wore it the other night which some black heels and it looked really cute.



From Forever New i got on sale a black T-shirt that is longer at the back and has a chiffon extension on it. I haven't worm it yet but i would probably wear it with leggings and boots or jeans. This cost me $13 and its really comfortable.


Next i got a cute Tank top with a print of Bambi on the front. It super cute a really easy to wear. I got this in target, i don't normally go there but i was buying some gym clothes and saw this and thought it was really nice. I wore it with shorts, my high waisted jeans and a skirt :) this cost me $20.


Now onto my makeup purchases. I have a hell of a lot of makeup for a 16 year old girl and thought it would be good to add some more to my collection. So here we go!!!

First off i went into MAC (YAY! First MAC purchase) and i went straight to the lipsticks and stood there for a good 20 minutes with my friend trying to find the ideal colour so i got a bright pink/ magenta colour called lickable its similar to their other colour called girl about town but wasn't as bright. they have some great colours out at the moment but i thought it would be good to make my first purchase a fun and bright colour :)


Secondly i was in the city and went into a makeup store called gloss they have really affordable makeup. I wouldn't recommend it for foundation or anything like that but eyeshadow and lipsticks are good they are quite cheap so i guess you get what you pay really haha. so i got 4 items from there:

- I got BYS Lipliner pencil in the colour red #09- i have worn red lipsticks before and have found it have to apply without a brush so i wanted to get lipliner to ensure it stays on longer and gives a sharper line. this cost $7


- I also bought an eyelash curler, i've never had one and my friend was encouraging me to get one so i did. Its pretty good but not essential it make your lashes seem more full. This cost $4


- Thirdly, i got BYS eyeshadow, small palette of 5 colours so its really good when travelling. It called Metallic Natural Glam and has some super nice natural colours. this cost $6


- Finally from gloss i got a BYS bronzer. I have really pale skin so when i wear bronzer it can make my skin look really weird and orange so i never normally wear it. It is called #02 bronzer w sun- copper. and its pretty good so far this cost $8


Ok so while i was in the city i poped in TOPSHOP! i went to their makeup section and was a bit underwhelmed but it is still lovely, there things are quite expensive but i wanted to get something cause i don't normally go in there so i got a nail polish in the colour high voltage and it cost $10. I had just ha a manicure and wanted to fix up some of the spots i chipped and this matched really well.


Finally i went away last week and needed a new makeup bag so i went to priceline and got a really nice black makeup bag to fit everything in. It cost $20 and i love it . I has a hanger in it so your can hang it in your Wardrobe or but some essentials in your locker and hang it up or whatever works for you.



Ok so thats everything hope you like it sorry it took me a while to write a new post but i'll tyr harder to write more frequently. So this year i have a few things coming up that i'm going to blog about and do hauls on which are:
- Fashion Weekend in late May
- I'm going to America in june/july so big haul there
- IMATS which is the international makeup artist trade show in sydney (Darling Harbour to be exact) i'm really looking froward to it, this is my first year going and can't wait!

Thanks for reading guys! Lots of love and Kepping Dreaming xox








No comments:

Post a Comment